The Following Pamphlets and Booklets are Available
We have the following available for personal general information; or for groups, organizations or businesses who would like to raise awareness of epilepsy in the community. Let us know how many you need and we'll forward them to you. We do reserve the right to limit quantities on some publications.
- Answers to Questions About Epilepsy
Overview on many aspects of epilepsy, including seizure types, first aid and treatments. Very informative general booklet.
- Epilepsy and Adolescence
Adolescence can be challenging enough, epilepsy can make it even more so. This booklet offers information on topics especially related to adolescence and epilepsy.
- Epilepsy and Your Child - Parent's Information Booklet
Excellent booklet detailing most everything a parent needs to know if their child has epilepsy.
- Epilepsy - Seniors and Seizures
Epilepsy information with a focus on topics especially for seinor individuals with epilepsy and their families.
- Epilepsy - Medications for Epilepsy
Information on what you need to know about epilepsy medication, including treatments, side effects, and the different types of medications available.
- Epilepsy - Answers to Your Questions
Overview of epilepsy and epilepsy issues. Done in a very informative and easy to understand question and answer format.
- Epilepsy - Avoiding a Medical Emergency
First aid and emergency information. Folds out into an informative poster on what to do in the event of a seizure.
- Seizure Activity Book
Designed just for kids! Our seizure activity booklets offer children an understanding of epilepsy in a fun and educational way. Includes stories, puzzles, colouring and other activities.
- The Student With Epilepsy - A Teachers' Guide
For teachers, group leaders or just about anyone who would like to learn more on epilepsy and how it can affect their students.
- Talking About Epilepsy - Fly Away Butterfly
Personal Profiles Series from the Canadian Epilepsy Alliance about a little girl's experiences with epilepsy.
- Talking About Epilepsy - Epilepsy and the Art of Living
Personal Profiles Series from the Canadian Epilepsy Alliance about the expression of epilepsy feelings through art and creativity.
- Talking About Epilepsy - The Future Belongs to Those Who Dream
Personal Profiles Series from the Canadian Epilepsy Alliance about a woman with epilepsy and her journey and struggles to find a career that would accommodate her needs.
- Epilepsy Matters - East Meets West
Canadian Epilepsy Alliance newsletter on alternative epilepsy therapies.
- Epilepsy Matters - Epilepsy and Employment
Canadian Epilepsy Alliance newsletter on the issues surrounding epilepsy and the workplace.
- Epilepsy Matters - Learning Through Storms
Canadian Epilepsy Alliance newsletter on the additional challenges that may face people with epilepsy in their quest for education and the process of learning.
- Epilepsy Matters - Complementary and Alternative Medicine Conference
Canadian Epilepsy Alliance newsletter on treatments that may be used in conjunction with regular epilepsy therapies.
- Epilepsy Matters - Safety and Epilepsy
Canadian Epilepsy Alliance newsletter on tips and information to enable persons with epilepsy to lead a safer and more active life.
- Epilepsy Matters - National Survey Results
Canadian Epilepsy Alliance newsletter on the results of a survey completed by people from across the country with epilepsy. What are the issues that matter?